Tuesday 11 February 2014

illustrator


 This is the work I've been doing on illustrator resonantly. I used the pen tool for the out line and then selected the outline with brushes for the out lines and i used selection tool to select all of the outline and i chanced the style of the out line to more of a paint brush effect. after that i didn't know what to do to it so i had help with my next idea to use the blob brush for the coloring bit of the picture it gives it more of a abstract look cause its not all in proportion i personally like the style I've done it in.
i enjoyed using illustrator it has been a new experience and I've learnt quite a bit what some off the buttons do I'm glad that I've had the chance to use it hope that i can learn more from it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment